VAGABOND JOURNEY

VAGABOND JOURNEY
Adventuring with the Vagabond

Monday, November 26, 2012

FIRST STOP .... PUERTO VALLARTA




Well, that's all very nice ... but the first thing you actually see when you dock in PV is ....


WALMART!

I took a ship's excursion and went into town to do some sightseeing.

We saw The Malecon ...



and the Cathedral ...



and the City Hall mural ...



Then we were taken to the guide's friends' shops ....




which were all much of a muchness!

Then we were taken to the guide's friends' restaurant on the beach ....

Photos of Mango's Beach Club, Puerto Vallarta
This photo of Mango's Beach Club is courtesy of TripAdvisor

I went in for a swim .... but a wave tossed me out and I got sooooo much sand in my bathing suit!
I took out at least two cupfuls!
Everyone started calling me "SANDY"!

Then we were taken to the guide's friends' shop for silver!


So ... if you wanted to shop ... great ... but NOT my thing!

Did NOT like Puerto Vallarta!

No comments: